Goals of the course:
- Work Smarter to Win More Business with Low Exposure
- Give Retirement Investors Better Choices
Who should take the course?
- Financial advisors and all who service or support Rollover business.
Benefits of taking the course?
- Examine alternatives for accessing the market
- Develop pricing & profits from rollover business
- Learn best practices for serving rollovers
- Uncover strategies to limit exposures and how to implement them
- Module 1: Smart Ways to Access Rollovers
- Module 2: Smart Rollover Practices
- Module 3: Smart Pricing
- Module 4: Managing Exposures
Time required for the course:
- 3 – 5 hours for advisors
- Certification requires an exam that takes 30 minutes
- Individual rate: $99 - New Training Coming Soon
- White label rates:
- Up to 500 candidates: $10,000 per month
- Unlimited use: $25,000 (includes private label packaging for use on service provider Website)
- Customization and integration with a firm’s offerings are done at cost